Eyespy Building & Pest Inspections are a premium Building & Pest Inspection company servicing the Central Coast, Lake Macquarie, Newcastle, Lower Hunter and Port Stephens. We are currently seeking a full time/part time qualified Building and Pest Inspector to service our increasing customer demand in these areas.
To be eligible to join our team, we require some of the following details from you:
1. Qualifications and/or significant experience in the building industry.
2. Timber & Pest Inspector qualifications – Units 8 and 10.
3. Current Driver’s License & Registered vehicle.
4. Self-motivated with meticulous attention to detail.
5. Punctual, presentable, and professional.
6. Must be fit and healthy – able to climb into roof voids and sub-floor areas
7. Technically savvy and time efficient
8. Current police check
We are actively seeking a Building Inspector who has;
1. Strong work ethic and positive, friendly personality
2. Polished and professional personal presentation
3. Proven relationship building skills
4. Adaptive and resilient to changing workloads
5. Strong Customer focus with the ability to deal with all stakeholders
You will be responsible for completing pre-purchase building and pest inspections, ensuring that we provide clear, concise and accurate inspection reports for our clients. The successful candidate must be able to work autonomously and have well developed written and verbal communication skills.
Call us now on 0451 742 282
* to apply please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org