The electrical inspection is carried out by a licensed electrician and provides information about the current state of the electrical installation. The electrical inspection is non-invasive, but does include information about the wiring in the sub-floor and roof space where accessible.
The report includes photos and comments about:
– The point of attachment
– Meter box
– Internal panel of meter box
– Switchboard enclosures, circuit breakers and RCDs
– Power points, light switches, and light points
– Air conditioners
– Solar panels and inverters
– Pool equipment
– Oven, cooktop and rangehood
– Ceiling fans and exhaust fans
– Cabling in roof-space and sub-floor where accessible
This report will inform you about the condition of the electrical installation and components. With any issues found noted to need further investigation needed by electrician.
Please click the image below to go to our approved supplier for Electrical reports.